Critical Reading Essay
Critical Reading Essay: Active Reading
The custom essays writers from pro company are sure that a surefire way to achieve critical reading and truly understanding of a text is to be systematic and thorough. In your critical response essay, you should follow this with every text.
Critical Reading Essay: General Stages
- Pre-reading. You can save yourself time by taking five or ten minutes to skim and pre-read the text before you read the whole essay through. It will give you some context to the argument, which will help you understand difficult passages and you will get a general understanding of where is the end of the essay before you will go deeper into a reading of the whole work: http://custom-essay-writing-service.org/blog/critical-essay-writing-critical-reading.
- Interpretive reading. After you skimmed through you critical reading essay briefly, re-read slowly and very carefully the whole essay, look at every single sentence, every single word. You should be sure that you really understand the author’s ideas.
- Critical reading. After finishing interpretive reading successfully, you can do a fair and honest work on critical reading. However, keep in mind, that critical reading is not simply the act of doubting everything. A healthy amount of skepticism is an important part, still, critical reading is more than paranoid doubt, it is the deliberate act of testing concepts, trying ideas on for size. Our team of efficient essay writers mastered this method and use it successfully.
- Synoptic reading. This means that you should juxtapose your reading with other works and arguments on this subject. You should make a close reading of several sources and then compare and contrast them.
- Post-Reading is the stage that wraps up this long process. Here, you attempt to create a conclusion to all the previous work.
Critical Reading Essay: Suggestions
- Ask questions. The reputable custom papers service advises you to talk back to the text, ask questions and then try to answer them. Thinking can only express itself overtly in language. Ask questions about yourself, monitor your own emotions as you read. Ask questions about context. Read between the lines and think about the context in which the material was originally written and what that might mean today.
- Make your mark and answer your own questions. When the time will come to write responses to what you have read, you will dazzle everybody with your brilliance if you will note your thoughts in order not to forget them. It will also make it easy to review.
Critical Reading Essay: Writing Help
If you face any problems in your critical response essays, or you simply do not have time to spend on these assignments, you are welcome to become our customer and we will give you a professional help overnight!