Future Plan Essay
Jan 26, 2011
Filed under:College essay and admission essay
— admin @ 4:01 am
Future Plan Essay – Smart Planning with a Smart Approach
For me it was the revelation, when I found the books of Lee Child, popular British thriller writer. The main special figure of his novels is, undoubtedly, a fictional character Jack Reacher. He is absolutely charismatic, determined and persistent person with a smart and well-developed mind. Jack is former sergeant of police, but his developed ability to plan every action beforehand, foresee the possible consequences is making him practically invincible. Surely, this kind of thinking will help you in any working processes, for instance, in making of future plan essay.
So, what are the main features of Jack Reacher’s planning? What useful information should you know to create the successful plan essay? I think it is time to explain these characteristics in details.
Future Plan Essay writing with a smart approach:
- Estimate the situation. Before making the final decision, Jack always evaluates and assesses the situation and entourage’s factors. Pay your attention to various details, even those, which seem insignificant to you. It could be decisive in the final of your future plan essay.
- Select the main and secondary features. It is quite important to sort out the primary and secondary factors of your future plan essay. When you find the main factors, just lay the special emphasis on them. The secondary factors will be auxiliary, and they will add your plan with necessary details.
- Imagine your work as if it has been already done. Probably, it is not so easy, but you should try to see your work in the final result. This kind of planning will help you to estimate the gaps or missing links directly in your work. In addition, in this point you may predict the possible consequences of your work: think about possible positive and negative results. Do not be afraid to be quite creative and smart during the fulfillment of this point, show your fantasy.
- Make a first step in your future plan essay creation. The introduction could be very efficient part of your essay, so make it confidently, because it will influence on the further steps.
- The plan and the plans. If it is necessary, you could work not only with one future plan essay, but with numerous future plans essay either. Just choose the appropriate variant.
- Make the other parts of your work. Follow the recommendations of the point number 4 and describe the all possible future factors.
- Make the final conclusion of your work. Sum up your observations and finally make your own assessment of your future plan essay.
Of course, this method of planning is quite relative, but you will understand it better when you discover the adventurers of Jack Reacher on the pages of Lee Child’s books.